I hope you enjoyed the activities I sent you last week.
Here is this week's activities:
THEME - Animals native to Great Britain -That means they live here naturally, not in zoos.
My favourite animal is a fox.
1. Watch this video about foxes:
See if you can write me 3-5 facts about a fox and draw a picture to go with it.
2. What is your favourite animal? Can you draw me a picture and find me 3-5 facts about it?
3. Watch these stories about foxes.
The gingerbread man
Fox in socks
Fantastic Mr Fox – you may be able to find this film on one of your TV channels.
4. Can you find any stories about your favourite animal? Read them together with someone in your family or send me a message and I will read it to you!
5. Make a gingerbread man or gingerbread animal. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/gingerbread-people
6. Make a sock fox!
7. Can you change the story of the gingerbread man and put your favourite animals in the story instead? You could write it down, draw it or act it out.
8. Build a fox’s den – use blankets, cushions, duvets etc.
9. Answer the animal subtraction questions in the attached word document.
10. Have a go at a fox yoga session on cosmic kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU1y7pX7dNo